Friday, December 30, 2011

Confession time

I know that Christmas is supposed to be about giving to others.  But I have to admit that I REALLY enjoyed seeing people get the homemade gifts that Hubby and I made for them this year!!  So much so, that I've already started on gifts for Christmas 2012!!

Actually, I've started gifts for some birthday/anniversary events as well.  And I have a daughter who got engaged over Christmas break so you KNOW there is a cross-stitch something-or-other in the works for her future wedding!

In all seriousness, I found myself spending numerous hours thinking of and praying for those who were going to receive whatever craft item I happened to be working on at the time.  Maybe that's what is really drawing me back in - the time spent focused on praying for those I lvoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment